CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Old-Timers Disease...

By the way Cheryl, I'm still waiting for that information I was tryng to get. Just didn't want you to think that I was not on top of it. How goes work? Is this a super busy time of year? Are you somewhat seasonal in scope or always goin' sixty? I was so pleased & proud to know what a big company you work for. I ecxpected it to be somewhat smaller but wow - was I surprised. Tell them I think you are due another raise for all that you put up with!! Hey Chris, I hope that your job is still going great with Panda Express. Garry has taken me there several times & I like their food. I think the Peking Cafe is still my favorite but that's because of multiple items for dinner plates. Do you have the same thing? I grew up on it, too, which makes a big difference! I never really looked at the menu for it - just got the same things that we always get because we like them the best. Good luck with school starting next week & keeping up with super grades this year, particuarly. You can do it! Hope your truck is running well. Stay cool & be all that you can be. We all have confidence in you!

Lots of love,

Mom & Garry

0 comments: