CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

ANYONE...Anyone....anyone.....

HELLO....HELLO....HELLO.....
ANYONE OUT THERE?.....OUT THERE...OUT THERE....

I don't have anything interesting to say, but thought I'd say something anyway. This is the boys last week of summer break coming up. Elijah starts kindergarten! I think he is really going to like it and I think Isaac will enjoy some one on one time. Elijah will only be going 1/2 day, so I don't think Isaac will struggle to much. I'm going to be watching a kid on Monday's. That will give me a little play money. A massage here or a pedicure there. :) Good luck Crys, with the Biopsy and Nick getting home. Good luck Mom and Garry with your Service Mission. Good luck Utahna, getting ready for your FUN trip. Good luck Cheryl, with work.
Love-
Dori

3 comments:

Crys said...

You're sooo cute!!! I have been checking this thing everyday, as usual, to see if anyone had posted. And now...yay!!! You did. I bet that will be nice for you to be able to have more one on one time with Isaac and Michael. And for you to have a little bit of a break! Enjoy your extra play money...you deserve it! I love you. Thanks for your good well wishes concerning my biopsy. I'm not as nervous as I was before Dan gave me the blessing. I was able to reschedule it for the 8th so Nick could be here. Anyway, love you! Have a great night!

love, Crys

Dori and Dan said...

Well, it looks like you and I are the only ones out there, again. :) We can carry on our own conversations again. Me, late at night, laughing at myself. And you, early in the morning with your cute pictures of the weather. :)
I'm glad you got to get out with friends. And I'm really glad you're making more and more friends. YOU ARE A GOOD FRIEND!!! I know friends can't take the place of your husband, nor are they meant to, but they sure make passing the time more fun. I love you and will talk with you soon.

Love- Dori

PS
I guess it's beyond late...I'm not laughing. HA! HA! I better go to sleep before I get another wind. Laundry and cleaning is cheaper in the middle of the night. And definitely less interruptions.:)

Crys said...

Haha!!! You're so cute! Yeah...it's great having friends out here. I've made so many in just the past week. It's crazy. I'm really liking these "play dates" with all these other Mommies. Anyway, hope you get everything organized the way you want it! Love you!!!

Love, Crys