CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Update...as of 12:05 am

Ok...so latest update...as of 12:05 this morning. Nick is still coming home this weekend. But I am not holding my breath at all. I'll wait to hear from him in England and know that he's on his way! :) I love you all and hope things are going well. Oh...this afternoon Amber said her first word...other than Mommy. Too bad it was "NO!!!!" (while shaking her tiny little head!) It was so cute that I started laughing. But mind you, it's her first time. I know very soon it will be far from cute! Anyway, love you all...be happy!

Love, Crys

1 comments:

Dori and Dan said...

I'll not hold my breath either, but I'll breath very shallow. ;) Don't you just love that cute little baby! Pretty soon it will be, no no no no no! Have fun!
Love you-
Dori