CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Waddaya know? Two in a row! :)

Hello again, Family--

As you can see, I'm up late the night before the big day.  (or should I say early the SAME day).  I just wanted to thank you all for your love and support and for your prayers on my behalf.  I know it's going to be a tough summer, but I'll get through it and will be stronger because of it.  Thank you for your unwavering love and offers of support and encouragement.  I can't wait to see you, my sisters, next week either.  I hope I won't be too drugged up from the painkillers and will be decent company.  Notice I said 'company'; not hostess.  I promise I will 'chill' and not stress about what I or my house looks like when I see you!

Travel safely, Dori and Cheryl and families!  Crys, it was so good to see you and Amber today! What fun you all are going to have together next week. You travel safely to see Nick's family, too, Crys!  Mom, thanks for lunch and great to spend some time with you today, too.  Garry, hope the deck is near finished and you can relax and move onto your next project! :):)

Love you all!  I'll talk to you in a few days!!  Thanks for being my family!
xoxoxxo
Utahna

2 comments:

Dori and Dan said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!
I MISS TALKING TO YOU ALREADY. I KNOW SURGERY WILL BE OK. YOU'LL BE DONE AND ON YOUR WAY TO RECOVERY BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS. JUST KNOW YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS AND THERE IS ONE CONSTANT PRAYER IN MY HEART ALL DAY TODAY IN YOUR BEHALF.

LOVE YOU-
DORI

1692.31

Crys said...

I love you too! So I was lucky enught o see you the day before surgery and now the day after. I am VERY PROUD to say that you didn't look any different! You are beautiful and looked absolutly gorgeous today. You are so srong. I am so proud of you for taking this trial head on and beating it beyond belief. I am so glad you are feeling this well. You deserve all the best. I love you and am so glad that we are sisters. See you next week beautiful!!!