CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hi Family!

Sorry I have been so lame in not getting on the family blog recently.  Been a bit busy. But thoroughly enjoyed catching up and seeing all of the wonderful pictures and blogs from everyone.
I hope you are all doing well and I just wanted to say "Hello" and tell you I commented on your recent blogs--in case you had given up on me and figured I missed them.
I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will talk to you all soon!
The clock is ticking, Crys and Amber!! :):)  (literally on the blog before mine!!)
Love you all,
Utahna

2 comments:

Crys said...

Glad to see you on here. I knew you were extremely busy, so I wasn't irritated at all. Thanks for all your comments. We can't wait to see you next week! YAY!!! Love you!

Love, Crys

Dori and Dan said...

I think we all understand your life is in a bit of a whirl wind right now. I think you are doing AWESOME!! I'm sorry your life has taken this turn right now. But, by next summer it will all be behind you and we will be playing in the water. I'm sure sooner than that, but next summers Family Reunion will be even greater with you there!!!

Look forward to seeing you soon. You'll do great! I love you!

Love-
Dori