CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

NORTH DAKOTA TRIP

MICHAEL AND I HAD TONS OF FUN!!!
(With paychecks come pictures! :))



Our 1st night there in North Dakota.
Amber and Michael are just loving, finally, being with each other!!


Saturday, we went to breakfast, the store, played,
and went to the water park! Tons of fun!!



They were exhausted!!
They fell asleep in the car.


Sunday, after church. (I'm sorry Crys, I couldn't figure out how to flip it,
but you look cute sideways too.) Bottom - Amber is getting my nose. She likes me. :)


Pictures with the Aunt's and Mom's. Just hanging out in the hallway.




Dinner at Chili's before we left. (Michael is saying, "Give me some more!"


Saying Good Bye at the Airport. :(


HE SLEEPS!!


SHE SLEEPS!

Thanks again for everyone who made this trip possible! We love you! Can't wait to see you and get more pictures, with everyone!

Love-
Dori and Michael



3 comments:

Crys said...

I LOVE 'EM!!!! I had forgotten about some of these pictures. We had so much fun with you guys here. Can't wait for Palm Springs!!! :) Thanks for posting the pictures! :)

Dori and Dan said...

Thank you for having us!! I have so many pictures, I wanted to post all of them. I'll try to remember to bring the photo album. Love you! Don't you leave in about 1 1/2 weeks? I bet you're excited for the whole trip. Fly safely! :)

Love ya-
Dori

Utahna said...

Adorable pictures, you two! You look like you were having so much fun! I can't believe how big and beautiful the babies are! So precious!
Thanks for sharing, Dori! You ALL look great!
Love you all,
Utahna