CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Our fun weekend!

Hi everyone! As you all know, last weekend I had an awesome surprise. Dori and Michael came out last minute to visit with us and keep us company! It was so much fun. I appreciate Dori so much for making the trip and especially with all the struggles she went through to get here. I KNOW she loves me for sure now! :) Anyway, I wanted to post some pictures of our weekend. On Saturday night, we went to the waterpark and had so much fun! Looking over the pictures I took I realized I didn't get one of Dori, with Amber, Michael or one by herself. I wish I did. But I know Dori did, so I'm not too worried. :) Here are a few of the pictures. They're pretty cute!!!





There will be more to come! Love you all!!! :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

Hey,

Those are absolutely precious pictures. Thanks so much for putting them on the blog for us to enjoy. I'd sure like to see some of you two, also. Garry said,. "Can't believe those kids are sitting up so well already!"
I'd have liked to be there at their reunion - but will settle for our upcoming one.

Love you! Mom & Garry

Dori and Dan said...

Love the pictures!!!!! When I see each one, I think about where we were and some other pictures/video taken at the same place...like Denny's. :) We sure had fun and loved being there with you two. I'll try to get over to the store and get some pictures to put on the blog. Thanks for putting these up!!! Love you!!

Love- Dori

PS
I'm glad we'll get to see each other again soon. I know Michael misses Amber. A little friend his size. :))

Utahna said...

These pictures are so cute! Lexi is squealing over my shoulder in delight at her adorable little cousins. She can't wait to see them both, too! She commented that seeing them reminded her about the pictures of her and Joseph when they were babies! I totally agree!
Thanks for posting them. Sorry I've dropped the ball & haven't been as diligent on the blog. Crazy times trying to get everything done at work before the school year ends and on the phone with doctor's offices, too. I wish I could just "change the channel" on life right now. Ever wish that?
Love you all and at least I have a light at the end of the tunnel getting to see my sisters and niece and nephews in a few weeks!
xoxoxo
Utahna