CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Budgeting Worksheets

I have talked to some of you about the Budgeting Program/Worksheets that I came up with. The program is very easy to use and really helps you to see where all of your money goes and to come up with a realistic budget. I would love to send it to anyone who would like it and help you to get it up and going. It takes concepts from the churches pamphlet, One For the Money, and other practical and realistic ideas. This is something we have been using since last May and has been a HUGE help and blessing for us. This is something I enjoy doing and am willing to help anyone who would like it. Call me and I can e-mail it to you. It uses Excel. Love you! Dori

4 comments:

Mom said...

Dori,

Ready & waiting to see it & will pas it on to others as they need your advice. Yu may end up gettinig calls or emails fro around the world. You are a jewel!

Love to all,

Mom

Mom said...

Someday I will be able to type all the necessary letters in words hard enough to print on my emails Sorry!

Mom

Crys said...

Thanks Dori! I'm sorry I haven't been able to give you a call yet so you can walk me through it. I appreciate it though and should be able to sit down and do it soon. Love you!

Love you, Crys

Dori and Dan said...

Thanks you guys! I'm sorry mom, I forgot to sent it. I'm going to do it right now! :) Love you!