CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I just wanted to let everyone know that we also have our own family blog. I am trying hard to update it often. I have been terrible about it in the past, so here's to improving in 2009. I just updated with a few posts to cover the last 6 months or so. I put our family pictures that we recently had taken and a few videos of Amber. So come take a look! Hope everyone has had a great week! Hope your first week back at school went well Utahna. Love you all!

Love, Crys

click here to visit our blog

1 comments:

Dori and Dan said...

I GOT HERE!!! I'm sorry i haven't been on as often as I'd like. I guess I'm getting to sleep earlier, because I'm so tired. :) I'm going to go look at your pic. right now. Love you!
Dori