CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Better Later than Never...... :)

Okay.  I'm lame.  Took me long enough to get on here!  Thanks, Crys, for setting it up.  Don't know why it got confusing for me but at least I am here NOW! :) Although this is my first post, I HAVE posted two comments so far, so does that count for something?!?! :)  I'm doing things backwards here--commenting on other posts before entering my own.  Anyway..... I think this is a great idea, Crys!  Thanks for getting this together.  I LOVE getting the updates and seeing the cool  pictures!  Wow!  Talk about snow!  What an adventure you must all be having!  Amber is absolutely adorable and I am sooooo glad you are posting pictures.  Lexi squeals with delight when I show her the pictures.  She loves ALL of her cousins--but doesn't seem to squeal over the boys.  Go figure!?  It must be that innate female bonding thing! :)


Anyway...we are well. Busy, busy, busy!  Cole started after-school sports today for 6 weeks of Thursdays.  He played football today and loved it but was soooooo dirty when I picked him up!  Man, boys play hard and he had the dirty face and dirty clothes to prove it!  Lexi is hard at work, memorizing her lines and dance routines for the play she is in.  She has a lead--but, the down-side is her role is a GUY!  She's kind of torn between being excited she has a major role and disappointed she doesn't get to wear cool girl clothes.  Ahhh!  The joy of raising a pre-teen girl!  Sometimes I feel like I should just be taken out now! :)

So..... we are all doing well after our Spring Break and are starting the count down to the 11 weeks of school left until Summer.  How sad is that?  Eleven weeks to go and we have begun counting down!  Hard to believe that in 11 weeks we will  be the parents of a 5th grader and 2nd grader.  Crazy how time flies so fast!  Hold on, Crys! ...... and don't blink! :)

Love you all and I promise to be better about blogging and updating you all on our little life in San Diego.

Happy "almost the weekend"!!! --Utahna

2 comments:

Crys said...

Yay!!! You posted. I'm so excited. Thanks for joining in. :) How exciting for you that you all have only 11 weeks left. I can't believe Lexi is going to be in the 5th grade and Cole in 2nd. That's so crazy. I am slowly learning that I need to pay attention to every little detail of Ambers' life. She amazes me everyday, but it's going by way too fast. :( Oh well, can't stop it, so I should just enjoy it, right?! Anyway, I hope things are going well for you all. We love you and miss you all. Ttyl!

Love, Crys

Dori and Dan said...

That is so exciting for Lexi. I can see why the mixed emotions. But really, if you think about it, she must be so good at acting that she can play not only a different person, but a different gender as well. That's impressive. I really would like to make it out for her performance. Isn't it May 30th? I'll have to get details from you a little later. I can't wait to see pictures of you guys. Once the pictures are downloaded, it makes it much easier to blog with a picture...maybe to easy. :)

Love you!
Dori