CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Hello my beautiful family!!!






Ok, so I had the idea to start a blog for our family, in hopes that we will ALL post and be able to keep in touch just a little bit better. I know we are all so busy with our individual lives, but I firmly believe that we need each other and will truly benefit from this if we really make the effort. I love all of you so much. I miss you and think about you often.

We are doing well out here in North Dakota. It is ridiculously freezing, but we hear it's suppose to end. We're still waiting for that one. :) Amber is getting so big!!! It makes me sad some days. She is so smart and active. She rolled over for the first time the other day. When she did, I think she surprised herself cause then she looked at me and started smilin' away. Sooo cute! I love being a Mom! It is the greatest joy I have ever experienced. I love it!

Jake and Kodah are lovin the snow. If we we'd let them they'd eat, sleep and play outside all day. (On a side note: you KNOW it's cold when two Siberian huskies run straight back to the door when they're done going to the bathroom, instead of playing :) ) They are great with Amber, which is a real blessing for me. She just giggles and smiles when they wrestle or lick her toes. I love it! They are little best friends. All three of them are gonna plot against me some day, I just know it!

Nick is back in the air again after some more training when we first got here. He loves being in the air and actually doing his job. We still don't know when he's going to be deployed exactly, but we'll keep you all posted.

I am doing well. Just trying to adjust to everything and be grateful that we are finally settled.
( at least for the next year or two!) We are very blessed and are so grateful to finally be together again as a family.

I love you all. I truly hope that we all take this opportunity and try to connect just a little bit better. Some things just can't be expressed on a phone. ;) And that way we can post pictures of all of our families too. I hope to talk to you all soon!

Crys

I've added a few pictures, so you can see some of the things we can do. And also look at my cute baby!!! Hehe :)

0 comments: