CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

I got the chance to refuel some A-10's and had my phone handy so I thought I'd take a video for ya'll. I know the quality isn't fantastic but you should get the idea of what I do. They may be kind of slow and boring but it still is pretty cool. If you got any questions I'd be happy to give ya an answer. Anyways, enjoy :)

P.S. Sorry I didn't get the contact on video, I was looking out the window and not at my phone :P





4 comments:

Utahna said...

Way cool! I love it! When would we ever get to see something like that happen? Never! Thanks for sharing! I'll call you soon so I can get a play by play firsthand from you!
:) Utahna

Mom said...

"Way Cool" is how I'd describe it, too! That was much to big a hole for you to fall thru to suit me! How very interesting & just as you said, Utahna, when would we ever get to see something like that & from that perspective with your voice, Nick?! Was that a large plane you refueled? I'm not sure of the size of the A-10's. What is the usual temperature up there & is there a ceiling for the actual refueling to take place? What's the lowest altitude you refuel, also.? We are proud of your accomplishments, Nick, & hope the remaining time in the service brings you more happiness & a feeling of fulfillment. We can just imagine how you enjoy being with your sweet family & watching the changes take place daily. It's a special time for sure. Thanks again for sharing your "job" & your view from above!! Miss you all!

Mom & Garry

Crys said...

Wow!!! You're awesome babe! Thanks for posting it for all of us. I love you. :)

Dori and Dan said...

WOW!I'm so impressed! I can't even imagine having to do something like that. Thanks for sharing. Stay safe! :)