CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter...a day late! :)


Hello family! We just wanted to wish everyone a Happy belated Easter. We hope everyone had a great one with all the families. We had a pretty good Easter. Church was nice. We had our picture taken to put in the Stake Directory. That way when the stake presidency comes to visit, they know who we are. (So they say:P) We had a big Easter dinner, so that was nice. I ended up making a gigantic ham for just the two of us. Yeah...we'll be havin' ham sandwiches for a month. Other than that, it was pretty low key. Just nice to be together as a family and celebrate the Atonement! What a blessing it is for all of us. I am far from perfect. I am forever grateful for the gift the Lord gave us!


We were excited because the dreaded snow had started to melt, but our excitement was short lived and premature. It snowed about 5'-6' this weekend, leaving a blanket of snow for us to deal with. Oh well...they say it's gonna end. I don't know about that one. Nick and I just think it's wrong to be snowing like that at the END OF MARCH!!! We'll just keep waiting for it to stop!


Here are a few pictures of Amber in her Easter dress. And a cute little video of her kicking and smilin' away! She looked pretty cute if I say so myself. Our camera finally gave up and broke this past week, so we need to get a new one soon. For now, we're using our camera phones, so the quality isn't as good as we'd like. But it's better than nothing. Anyway, we love you all. Can't wait to see you all. Love, Crys



2 comments:

Dori and Dan said...

She is so darn CUTE!!! She looks beautiful in her Easter Dress. Easter Dress, what's that? I haven't had one in years, and I certainly haven't had to buy any for my kids. :) Happy Easter to you too. Cute video, I can relate to the arms and legs going everywhere. Love it!
Love- Dori

Utahna said...

I second that motion, Dori! What a cutie pie! Love her Easter dress, too!
I can't view the video because I don't have something I need (Keeps saying I need a "plug in.") I'll try from school!
Give that cute little thing a kiss from all of us!
Miss you, too!
Love, Utahna