CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Is it too soon to be addicted? :)

Ok............  I keep checking the blog to hear from Cheryl? Where are you? What's going on with you and your family? :)

 
I also find myself sorta addicted.... signing on frequently to see if there's anything new.  Kinda like my other email! :)....... Dori, I want some more scriptures to give me perspective! :) Crys, I need another updated picture(s) of that sweet baby of yours.......  Cheryl, (back to you), can we see a picture of Chris?:)  And your dogs?:) ....... Mom and Garry, how about some pics of all the changes you've been making in the house? :)

Miss you all!  I'll try to get some newer pictures uploaded, too.  First, I have to call Crys to find out how to do it!!! :)))

Happy Saturday night!
Love,
Utahna

2 comments:

Crys said...

Haha!!! I think that's so funny. I hear ya. I check this thing every time I get online. I don't mind posting, I just didn't want the whole blog to be from me. :) But I have no problem puttin' up pictures of Amber. She is pretty cute if I say so myself. Anyway, look forward to talking with you. Love you!

Crys

Mom said...

Hi Guys,

I know what you are talking about because we enjoy looking at the family blog & seeing who has updated & what's the latest.

We are doing fine. It is a iittle cool today for me. I can tell because my nose, hands & feet are freezing - sorry Crys, no room to complain - but they are San Diego frozen, how's that? Garry will be going for his walk in a little while when I go to work at Enrollment Options for this afternoon. I actually worked last Friday, too, & it was good to see the gals.

We have still been cleaning & rearranging some but haven't really gotten into painting or redoing the rooms. We do need, however, to redo the deck as it is getting too unsafe to use & be totally trustworthy. That will probably be our first undertaking as we both enjoy it out there. Maybe even a little unbrella & chair set once it's shored up. You wouldn't believe the blossoms on the orange tree. Sure hope we get a good crop!

I am flying to Las Vegas this Thursday & then driving on up to St. George to see Cheryl, Chris & John for a few days & returning next Monday. It should be a great time & look forward to it.

We hope you & your sweet families are all doing well. We would sure love to have a family reunion sometime. Can we think about it?

We love you all & hope you will all be okay, so until the next blog entry, XOXOXO from our house to yours!

Garry & Mom