CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Care to smile anyone? :)














I was looking through our picture files and came across some that are pretty cute and special!
Sooooo, check out the munchkins in the bathtub!  Quite a while back!  There are 2 more Glenn boys in the picture now--well, not this picture--but the picture of our lives!!!! :)
Check out sexy Crys--Utah Crys!  This was taken at Dan and Dori's in Utah! Had you just met Nick? (sorry-I don't know how to turn it right side up!)
Then we have a cuddly picture of Lexi and Joseph!  Just like little Angels!!! What happened?  Just kidding.... :):)
Finally we have a picture of my family on a very special day for us!  Wanted to share it if you hadn't seen it yet.
Love you all!  Sorry I don't have more frequent ones yet.  I'll send some newer ones this week.
xoxoxox
Utahna

3 comments:

Crys said...

Wow!!! Such a long time ago. A whole other life. That was actually when I first moved up to Utah, right after Trevor and I broke up. I only know that 'cause that's when I went with my whole "screw Trevor who likes long blonde hair" phase and I choped it all off! Hehe I love the pics of everyone else. The kids were sooo young. I love that picture of Joseph and Lexi...little best friends even then. And that pic of your beautiful family on your special day is amazing. So glad I could be there for it! Love you!

Crys

Mom said...

Thanks Utahna!! Garry said these are really cute pictures. He never got to see them before. Your sweet "family forever" picture is wonderful, too. Lots of happpy memories in each of those photos. I can hardly wait for Pelm Springs. I need to see each one of you & your sweet families. Wow! How lucky to have our family. Thanks for including Garry in your love...

Mom

Dori and Dan said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for posting them. Each one brings back memories. The kids are so small. They grow up too fast!!!!!!!!!! I tell Joseph and Jacob, mostly, that even when they're bigger than me, we're still going to snuggle. Even if that means I'm on their lap. :))
Can't wait to get more pictures of everyone. Love you! Thanks again for sharing.

Love-
Dori