CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fun in the water!!!

Hi everyone!
Yesterday we went, as a family, to an indoor water park. It was sooo much fun! Amber had a lot of fun. She is definitely a water baby. She loves the bath and shower. We thought she'd have fun! Nick and I had a blast taking turns holding her while the other one went down the "grown up" slides. We both think it will be even more fun when she's a little older. With Nick leaving in a week for deployment we're trying to play as much as possible!!! He leaves the 27th for 2 1/2 months and will be in Qatar. Closer than we'd like but far enough away I'm not gonna freak out...all the time! :) He will be so busy flying. From what we understand, it will be about 6 days a week, 12 hours on 12 hours off. We look forward to being able to talk whenever we get the chance. Anyway, I just wanted to share some pictures from the water park. It got me even more excited for July!!! Love you guys! See ya soon!

Love,
Crys


Our little family!!!
Standing up with Daddy!!!

Mommy and Amber
In her little bucket

I love it!!!

4 comments:

cheryl said...

How neat! that was so cool you guys had a chance to spend some water time together. im surprised it was warm enough,but then figured it was inside, so it didn't matter. She's getting soooo big ;o( I'm sad I'm missing soo much of her baby years!!! Oh well...she's beautiful and you both are truely blessed! love ya!
cheryl

Mom said...

Oh what fun that looks like!!
Glad you found a fun place to go to. I hope little one will like the beach - she just may not like the sand, tho'. You all look like such a sweet, happy family. Love you for sending us pictures anytime about anything!

XOXOXO

Mom

Dori and Dan said...

SO FUN!!! I'm glad you guys all got to go together and experience Amber's 1st swimming/water together as a family. I know that was something you really wanted and I'm so happy you got it. The pictures are adorable. Her cute little face and rosy cheeks are so precious. She looks so content in the little bucket. It's funny how momma-bear comes out anytime someone or something does something to disturb our babies. I always tell the boys, momma-bear is coming out and going to drop the hammer. ;)
Love you! Can't wait to see you soon.

Love-
Dori

Utahna said...

LOVE the pictures! Sorry, I haven't been on recently. I missed seeing these beautiful pictures! What a great family experience. GREAT you got it on film, too. Cherished memories! :)
Can't wait to see you in July and see Amber in Cali water!! :):):)
Nick, we'll be thinking about you and praying for your safe return. God speed!
Love you all,
Utahna and Family