CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Hey Everyone--


Sorry I had/have such bummer news to share.  I don't want it to affect the positive, happiness of the blog, though!  This has been such a great tool for us to become closer as a family and I am very grateful for that!

I love you all sooooo much and know in my heart that everything is going to work out fine. Please don't worry too much--I know that is an impossible thing to ask.  I just hate that having to share this news has put a damper on everyone.  I know how it feels to hear news like this about someone you care about and then feel helpless.  It's a very frustrating feeling.  Just know that I know your prayers on my behalf will work and I have faith that God's plan for me is not up yet!!  All of you have faith in that, too!  Here's a thought.... if the plan was that it was time for me to go......then God would not have let me find it so early while it is so small and so treatable.  As Lexi said to me, "This is just all part of your test, Mommy."  And I truly believe that.

I love you guys so much and again I'm sorry to burden you with this news and contribute to the helpless feeling that it brings.  I'm still looking forward to seeing everyone in July!!  I'm still going to see you all, no matter what treatment option I will be in the middle of doing.  I'll keep you posted as soon as I get more information!

Love you tons and tons,
Utahna

3 comments:

Crys said...

Utahna,
I love you so much! Your amazing attitude towards this trial helps strengthen me and have faith that everything WILL truly be alright. I wish I was there with you to help in any little way I could. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know this is hard on them as well as you. If you need anything from me, please DO NOT hesitate to ask anything. I love you and am so grateful that we are sisters and will be for eternity! See you soon!

Love forever, Crys

Dori and Dan said...

You're awesome!!! I'm so glad you wrote on the blog, I was feeling like I didn't know what to say or do, if anything, especially on the blog. I'm sorry this is happening to you, but I truly believe as you do, that YOU ARE GOING TO BE OK. You are a great example to me! Thank you for bring our family even closer. ;) Our prayers are with you and will continue to be so. I love you!!!!!!!! Love- Dori

PS
I'm taking the boys to the book store to pick up a few of the books you recommended. Thanks for the tips. I realized I have about 5 books I have and are wanting to read. I better get moving. I started on 4 of them. :)

Mom said...

Dear Sushine Utahna,
I'm like Dori in that I wasn't sure how to approach & say what I wanted to say. Yes, we do all sincerely believe that you will be okay, Babe, & you can take that to the banki! Lexi's comment shows us all what a great job you are doing to teach that inspite of the trials, we keep the faith & prayers going in all we do & say. Father in Heaven will keep you in His care & enable you to finish your mission light years from now!
You are all such joys & rays of sunshine in my life & I wouldn't want to be anyone else's Mom but yours! May God richly bless each of you & your precious families!!!

It is our pleasure & desire to be right here supporting you, Utahna, in any way that we can!

Love you,

Mom

P.S. Garry wants to send his love & prayers to each of you as well!