CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Look in their eyes...

I was just looking at the pictures of Michael & Amber & if you put it just right on the computer you can see both their faces at the same time & lookiing into their eyes - they are expecially heaven sent. I know that they knew each other in heaven & said. "Ill catch ya down on earth. I'm so glad we get to be cousins!! We are goinna have great, wonderful mother's and Aunts that love us & grandparents that think we're the "Cat's Meow!!" All too true. We are a hapypy family!

Love you all,

Mom

4 comments:

Utahna said...

I think they are probably dog people and thought that their grandparents were the "puppies bark!" :)

Lucky for Amber she has a mom and two aunts that are avid dog people in the family --at least more than I am. I would love to see a picture of her and her doggies if you have any!!

Love to you all,
U.

Crys said...

Uthana...you make me laugh. I was reading the comment out loud to Nick and he was so confused. He didn't know the phrase "the cat's meow" or what it meant. So, with the "puppy's bark" he was even more confused! Yeah...apparently he didn't grow up with different phrases like that. You know it's sad when I have to decode a comment from us, so he knows what's going on! :)It's funny! Anyway, I'll try and get some pictures up and some more of them together. They're her little protectors. :)

Love you guys!

PS. I agree with Mom...there's something special about their eyes. Well, all the kids eyes. I love it!!!

Dori and Dan said...

I don't know what's wrong, but I can't see a picture. I tried clicking on the right with the archive just on your post, but it still didn't show me the picture. Either way, I'm sure they did know each other and were so glad to come down at the same time and be together, helping each other through life. Our family really is good about doing that. Especially, if we know about it. I love that our kids get to see each other and know, really know each other. It's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love-
Dori

Crys said...

Hey Dori,
I think Mom was just saying if you position your screen right, you could see different pictures of them both, but still look at their eyes. It didn't work on my computer, but I got the point. I didn't want you to think you couldn't find the pictures. Love you!

Crys