CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

More pictures to share! :)












Hi Family,
Here are a few more pictures promised that are more "up to date."
We had some visitors in our pool over the weekend--two ducks!  Not sure where they came from but they visited on Sat. morning, left, and then came back that evening. Trippy!  Hope they don't get sick from the chlorine. We won't get sick from them because we ain't going in that cold water for a long time to come!!!!
Lexi and Cole are also pictured with their good buds, Morgan and Micah, from Saturday night when they came over for a few hours. I also added one of Lexi and Cole from yesterday after church. 
Hope you all have a great Monday!
xoxoxo
Utahna

4 comments:

Crys said...

Thanks for the cute pictures!!! I love seeing pictures of your family. I miss Lexi and Cole! They are getting so big. I can't believe how old they both look. Lexi is sooo beautiful and Cole is totlly going to steal some girls hearts! I miss you. look forward to seeing you soon.

Love, Crys

Utahna said...

Thanks, Crys. Your sweet compliments about my children are appreciated! I think they are pretty cute, too, but I know that I'm biased. :) Can't wait to see you, too. July is not coming fast enough!!
By the way, Lexi asked me when Uncle Nick is leaving and where he is going? Can you confirm the answers to those 2 questions? We love you all. Wishing Nick well, as I think, the date is coming up at the end of this month, right?
xoxoxo
Utahna

Crys said...

Hey Tahna!
Yeah...Nick leaves the 27th of this month. The DAY BEFORE our 3 year anniversary. Kinda sad about that. He will be gone for 2 months roughly and is going to Qatar. It's a small country right off of Saudi Arabia. So...close but not too close. It's gonna be hard with him gone, but I really am kinda use to it unfortunately. And it's only gonna get worse. Oh well, crying doesn't change anything so there's no good reason to anymore. Anyway, love you guys. I know EXACTLY what you mean about July not coming soon enough.

Love you all,
Crys

Dori and Dan said...

I love to see pictures of your family, too. I'm not seeing enough of you and Tom though. :) Lexi IS beautiful and Cole handsome. i love their cute little noses and beautiful eyes. It's hard to believe how big they are. Can't wait to see you all again in roughly 9 weeks!!! :)))))
Love you!

-Dori