CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

TIP for bedrooms

I got this book, as some of you know, "Project Organization". It's great! I love it. It has helpful, practical, advice. So I thought I'd share one of the things it said and can testify that it's true. :) She said to go around and make the beds and shut the closet doors. I can't believe what a HUGE difference these 2 things make. Even just the shutting of the closet door. I've been trying to tell the boys this; I guess we'll work on it more this summer. Anyways, thought I'd just share one of the great tips I got from this book. I got the book at Deseret Book. Have a great day!

Love ya-
Dori

2 comments:

Crys said...

Hi!!! I'm lovin the book too. Makes me feel like I can accomplish somethings at least. :) I CAN'T WAIT FOR JULY!!! I am so excited. I miss you so much Dori! Can't wait to see everyone.

Love, Crys

Utahna said...

I lOVE the book, too. Can't wait to digest it; got to put it on the back burner for now as my reading selection has changed a bit in the last two days!!
Thanks for the great tip!
Can't wait for July, too!
Love you all!
xoxoxo
Utahna