CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another cold day in North Dakota!

Hi family!
Just thinking about everyone and was hoping you were all having a good weekend. Things are ok here. We woke up to 5 inches of snow again. Man...they really weren't kidding when they said not to put your plants out until after Memorial Day. "In case" of snow. And from what we're told, it starts getting cold and snowing in September. So...good thing we don't have to be here forever. Can't wait to be by our family and friends. ( And preferably the beach! ) :) Anyway, I love you all. Looking forward to seeing you this summer. Have a great weekend!

Love, Crys

3 comments:

Dori and Dan said...

Sorry Crys-
It was 90 something here. Pretty soon, you will have beautiful weather and I'll be dying. I can't wait for our Family Reunion, by the beach too. Can't wait to see you!!!!!! And give you a BIG HUG!

Love-
Dori

Mom said...

Hi Guys,

Glad you are "weathering" all that Mother Nature seems to be throwing at you right now. It will make the sunshine feel that much better when it comes & stays. Sure look forward to our Family Reunion! It's soooo far away when I'd like it to be next week! There are a million things for each of our families to accomplish before that time, I know. Crys, keep up your good spirits & tell those boys to be good & not play so hard in the house. I'm sure they'd like to be outside more, too, if possible. Amber looks good in the sunshine pictures. (CA girl that she is!!)

Give yourselves hugs from us!

Much love,

Mom

Utahna said...

Hi there, Crys--
Sorry I didn't get on earlier. Had a busy weekend and didn't check the blog until just now.
Anyway, I'm sorry about the snow again, too. I agree with Dori--pretty soon YOU will be the one with the nice weather and everyone else will be TOO hot.
I can't wait to see you and Amber, either. We'll have to make sure and spend lots of days at the beach when you guys are out here! Although, did you hear that a man was attacked by a great white shark on Friday in Solana Beach and died! So close to home was pretty scary! Tom rolls his eyes at me when I tell him I don't want him to go surfing for a while!!!
Anyway, miss you and love you and can't wait to see you!!
xoxox
Utahna