CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Family Get Together?



















Okay, I'm just throwing this out there, based on a few things you guys have mentioned. Should we have a Family Get Together when Crys is down in San Diego around the beginning of July? I'd really like it to be in HAWAII :) but San Diego is good too. That could be really fun, especially if we planned a few things. No pressure, just a thought. We'd love to get together and see everyone.














This is a picture of Elijah and Isaac's little pre-school friends. Every Tuesday and Thursday they get together at one of our houses for that week and work on whatever. I've been working with them on Phonics mostly, (Elijah read his first book to me the other day.) I bought the same curriculum that Jacob did in pre-school, since it worked so great for him. We were working on the letter S, so they got to dress up as Super Hero's. (Luke, Coby, Elijah, and Isaac)


2 comments:

Crys said...

I would LOVE that!!! Just let me know if I should make my trip a little longer. That way I can spend as much time with you all as much as we can! Whatever time is better for you, I'll be there. Just let me know! Love you Dori!!! You're the best.

Love, Crys

Utahna said...

I'm game! What are the dates you are already in CA, Crys? And then what are the exact dates of your reunion with Nick's family so that we can have some idea of the dates we have to work with?

xoxoxo
Utahna

OH!! Loved the pictures, too, Dori! Love Michael's smile! :):)