CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Inspired Sisters!

Man, you guys are being so sweet to me today. I think you guys are all inspired to lift my spirits. Thanks for the sweet comments, pictures, and compliments. They almost makes me feel like I might be doing something right. (At least I have good intentions. :))

Utahna, I think about you almost everytime I have a fresh smoothie or see the Golden Graham box. You're so good to make the kids fresh, healthy smoothies almost everyday, (I wanted to say everyday, but I thought I'd make rrom for the one time the blender broke). The reason I think about you with Golden Grahams is because I remember talking to you once after you made those treats on the box. I can't even tell you how many times I intend to make them, but never get to it. So don't sell yourself short. :)

Crys, I'm so glad I get to talk to you about formula, water, diaper size, baby food, and suggestions for meals. Did everyone know, Crys actually tries different recipies in cookbooks. BRAVE!! She's given me several suggestions. And I think she is doing an awesome job being a mom.

This morning I was remembering how one year I woke up really early to make Cheryl some Coffee Cake for her birthday, before Seminary. I clearly was asleep because I added something like 1 1/4 c. of milk instead of the 1/4 c. milk it called for. I panicked when I saw the consistency. So I went and woke mom up for help. I remember she said let's just add bisquick to thicken it. And it worked. Thanks again for the rescue. Funny how sometimes out of the blue you remember things. Thought I'd just share a couple of them lately. :)

I really enjoy this communication. I get to kind of have a conversation without the constant interruptions. Well, at least none that interfere with all of us and you don't have to hear any of it. :)

Cheryl is really missing out. She needs to get on!!!!

Love you guys!

Dori

1 comments:

Mom said...

Hi Darling -

I loved your reminiscing & the kind things you do for one another. It swells my heart unbelievably. We are a very blessed family, that's for sure. I'm anxious to know just how close we really were up in heaven. I know that I was blessed to be your mother & I, too, wish we could live closer together. Our mission should really be something once it starts - which should be about August 1st, we are told. One yr. to start & we'll go from there.

XOXOXO to some mighty special ladies!

Mom