CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

RE: Blog privacy

As I'm sure most of you have spoken with Mom, you all know about how the blog was open for anyone to read. I had it set up that way so our family who had not yet joined the blog as authors, could read it. I had completely forgotten that it was considered an open blog. After speaking with Mom, I came right into the blog and made our site private. That way NO ONE can even read it, let alone post comments or add posts themselves. I just wanted you all to know. I'm sorry I put our privacy in jeopardy. I love you all and apologize.

Crys

2 comments:

Dori and Dan said...

That's okay Crys. I didn't know anyone could read it either. At least if they did, they know we have some pretty darn cute kids!!! :) I really think this blog has been a blessing for all of us. I think everyone would agree that we all have become even closer since having it. I've been thinking about that for some time now. Here is the perfect chance to say it.

Love-
Dori

Mom said...

I'm really glad, Crys, that you were able to take care of that for us so quickly. I'm glad your're so computer savy to be able to do this. I, too, have simply loved this blog & the ability to see pictures & hear from each of you & what's happening in your lives. I don't believe that anything we have said was compromising information & I doubly agree, we have the cutest kids around!! Sure glad Officer John Geise Kosugi shared this info with me when he was helping me get the correct documentation re: our burglary that the other officer had botched. A detective will be out Tues. to help us complete the information necessary for the case. Do you remember him? He sends his best to each of you. He has a daughter, 21 a son 19 tomorrow & a 5 yr. old daughter by his second marriage.

Much love to you all.

Mom & Garry