CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Quick Break at Recess!

Hi Guys,

I have a quick break so I wanted to post some website info. for you about the new movie about Emma Hale Smith, if you are interested!  It looks awesome!  The "candlelight" website lets you see a trailer of the movie.  Gave me chills!  Think you'll like it.

I'll respond to the WONDERFUL blogs and pictures below on my next break at lunch!  Didn't have as much time as I'd like to view the comments and respond.  But I was coming to the blog to give you the movie info. and glanced at the other blogs quickly.  LOVE this way for us to communicate!  Seriously, I'm ADDICTED!  Can't wait for when I can steal some time away to get on the blog!!
Here's the website info.  below.  Let me know if you can't find it. (it's not letting me cut and paste into the blog--it's putting it below.) 

Love you all!
--Utahna

0 comments: