CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

It Worked!!!




Now I know what Dori meant by saying it might be "too easy" to put too many pictures up.  Although I still have to work on the format of it, I just HAD to include a few more random pictures that you might enjoy!  One is Nick and "a strange guy in a pilot's helmet."  One is Tom holding Amber at Christmastime--such a sweet picture! And another is my sweet son Cole shining at his Publishing Party, where he did such a great job on his writing!

Enjoy!   I love you all--I'll try not to overdo it!! -- Utahna

2 comments:

Crys said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!!! And in my humble opinion you can never put too many pictures. Pictures are amazing!!! Love you!

Dori and Dan said...

I'm a little late getting on. These pictures are great. Although, I was about to post the question of where is Lexi, but luckily I scrolled down a little more. So I'm going to go and look at them too.

Love you!
Dori

PS It is easy to put pictures on once you have them downloaded. Yea! I can't wait to see pictures. Maybe I won't feel so far away. :)