CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Once more with feeling...

Greetings All,


I just spent awhile writing a blog only to have it not post.  How disheartening!  The shorter version is: We love all the pictures & things that you write.  It seems like we are all right beside each other & we love it.  We miss you more with the blog tho we enjoy hearing about each of your days & what's happening in your lives.

We are going to have Lexi & Cole spend the night tomorrow night & go to church with us.  We look forward to that - they always add a new dimension to our lives.  We haven't heard anything new re: our Mission but may know more after our meeting with Pres. Spring after church.  We have paperwork to do on the computer once we have the passwords put on from Bishop McCreary.  We are excited & yet there is much to do.  We work at it a little each day.  

We did get a new HP computer & printer & we are jazzed & anxious to get it set up & going. Maybe tomorrow sometime.  It has a 20" monitor & the printer has everything else we could want.  Soon we will get an LCD or Plasma 37 or 42" TV.  We have been without one now almost 4 months.  Garry has read 25 books during this time (3 different series) & yet we talk more & enjoy each others company.  Amazing what can happen when the withdrawals have dissipated & you discover there is life after TV.  I need to get hopping myself & work on Sunday's YW lesson.

We love each of you dearly & look forward to seeing you soon.  Nick, happy upcoming Birthday!

Mom & Garry

3 comments:

Utahna said...

Thanks, Mom, for your blog and for watching the kids tomorrow so we cat attend April's 40th Birthday celebration in LA! We are lucky that you like to have the kids over. I will make sure they behave for you--or else!! (Mean ol' momma that I am!)

Cool news about the new computer and printer! Maybe we'll get to see it when we pick up the kids Sunday!

Hope everyone has a good weekend! I don't think I'll get lucky enough to get on until maybe Sunday night!! ??

Love to all--Utahna and Family

Utahna said...

oops! "caN" attend....... I must be too tired to proofread before sending!!!! :):)

Dori and Dan said...

Have fun with Lexi and Cole. I wish they were coming to stay the night with us! :) I bet my boys wish they could spend the night again with their cousins at your house. That is a memory they will probably always have. You are so blessed to live so close to some of your grandchildren. I know Cyndi, is so glad we finally live close. She felt like she missed out on so much. Our boys are the only grandchildren she really has. I hope you take full advantage of seeing Lexi and Cole...you never know if they'll move farther away. Of course, somewhere else by the beach. :) Have fun for me.

Congratulations on the new computer! I know you've been waiting a while.

Good job on the books, Garry! I started a new book at Easter, "What A Friend We Have In Jesus", I'm on page 13; and unfortunately, that means I've actually gotten to read some.

Love ya-
Dori