CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thanks for the moral support!

Dear Family,

We really appreciate your kind words & show of support for our recent dilema. It has been devastationg to say the least & we have really felt vulnerable. I can't really explain how sorry I am for exposing all of you all to any possible problems re: your SSN#. There have been so many times when I needed them for various & sundry things - legal especially -that I have just carried them with me for ages. I never realized what could happen if they got in the wrong hands. I just don't think that way but obviously will have to from now on. We discover each day, more & more things. Today, I realized they got my old passport, my original birth certificate with my feet prints on the side & some of my Dad's papers from when he came over from Scotland. Also, a few other things of his. We have told the neighbors so that they can be on the look out, too. Kids walk up & down this street all the time as well as drivers that don't live down here - maybe they really were checking the place out.

In any event, please know that we are thinking of each of you & sending our love your way. Please keep us in your prayers. We are convinced that the multitude of things that keep going wrong in our lives right now, are Adversarial driven. Especially since we have accepted the Mission Call.

XOXOXO to each daughter, son in law, & grandchild. We miss you all!

Mom & Garry

2 comments:

Dori and Dan said...

I'm sorry they got that stuff from you guys. I know how sentimental your orig. passport with foot prints and papers from grandpa must be. It sounds like someone is trying to get identity for an illegal person to get into the states. I say that especially since you said, that an attempt to wire $900 from your bank down to Mexico was made. I keep praying that you'll somehow get your day planner back with all the phone #'s you had. At least at Christmas time you will be able to get addresses from the cards you'll receive and send a notice out what happened and ask them to call you with their #. Good luck! Oh, guess what I did, I put some emergency cash in with my recipe's instead of in my bedroom. :) So if anyone needs a good recipe, I have some. :) Don't tell anyone. ;)

Love-
Dori

Utahna said...

Dori, you're always so positive and I found myself smiling when I finished reading your comment. Mom and Garry, as I said on the phone last night and previously, I'm so sorry that this has happened to you and that you're having to do all of this work to "recover" from it. Garry, I enjoyed talking to you and hearing your previous experiences through this kind of stuff and how you managed to make it through. Mom, I'm sorry about the sentimental stuff, too. I find myself looking around my house in the morning before I leave and asking myself if I have important things vulnerable or "hidden". It really stinks to start the day with that sinking feeling of wondering if everything will be there when I return that afternoon. We are going to invest in a security system, too, probably next week. Maybe a security door, too. It's overwhelming! Ok, gotta move on or I will be in a funk all day!
Love you guys,
Utahna
P.S. Dori, I need a $300.00 recipe. Got one? :)