CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

So blessed...

Just a quick note to tell each of you how very blessed we feel we are to have you for our family & thank each of you for being the special spirits that you are. I read recently that you can always tell the importance of anything by the amount of direct opposition to its accomplishment. Well, each of you are sooooo very important & need to know that. You need to know that we need each of you to make our family all that it can be. We seem to have our share of challenges, don't we but we are always loved & cared for by our Father in Heaven. He will give each of us the strength we need, when we need it. Each of you have always been a blessing to each member of your family in a million ways. We wouldn't be complete without every single one of you!

I just couldn't go into bed without letting you know that you give my life meaning & I'm both proud & grateful to be your Mother & Grandmother & yes, Mother-in-law!! Guess I need to crash as I have a lesson to teach the YW tomorrow on extended families & how special they are & why they/we should cultivate an on-going association to bring us memories to last throughout our lives. It's a perfect lesson & you can believe I am going to bring up our Family Reunion!

Sweet Dreams!

Your Mom

P.S. Garry sends his love & prayers, too!

3 comments:

Crys said...

Thanks Mom!!! I/we feel the same way about you. I am so grateful to you for everything you have done for me in my life and continue to do daily! I was just telling Nick this week that having Amber has given me such a deeper appreciation, understanding and respect for you. I realize how much I love Amber and want what's best for her and to be the best I can be for her. I know you feel the same about all of your girls. I just wanted you to know that I love you. Thanks for being my Mom!!!

Love forever... "" 00 2
(That's dido infinity squared!)

Crys

Dori and Dan said...

Thanks for sharing your testimony with us. Sometimes it's hard for me to comprehend the generations of family and how our relationship both was and will be. Thanks for the encouraging words too. Often, when things are going well, I get afraid of what's coming. But I should perhaps change my order and think, after this trial, what great blessing is coming. I've thought that before, but slipped back into the first. Thanks for helping me see things in a better perspective again.

Love-
Dori

Utahna said...

Hi Family,
You know, when you're the last one to respond, it feels like all you can do is say "I agree with all that's been said." But, it's true. I can appreciate and relate to both comments by Crys and Dori. And, Mom, I appreciate you too. I know you love all of your girls and just want what is best for us. We know that and thank you for continually keeping all of us in your prayers.

Wow! Our blog took a spiritual turn! Nice change of pace..... but let's keep up the great looking pictures of those sweet looking kids, too!! I LOVE seeing the pictures of the children! Makes my day 100% better!!

Love to you all!
:) Utahna