CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

COUSINS!!

I thought it would be fun to have some pictures of cousins!! This is when Amber was here a week after Michael was born. Lexi and Cole were here right after Christmas. Chris was here for Michael's Blessing. (This was the only picture I had where you could see his face a little bit. :) ) My boys absolutely LOVE their cousins. They're always asking when they will get to see them again. I'm so glad we get to be with each other as much as we do. Wish it was more. Hopefully, we will get some good pictures of them this July. :))))))))))

Love you!
Dori


3 comments:

Crys said...

Yay!!! Pictures. :) I look forward to being able to take pictures of everyone this summer. Ambers swimsuit is cute. It's so small. Anyway...love you! :)

Dori and Dan said...

You're so good! She already has a swimsuit? How adorable. Somehow thinking of Michael's potential swimsuit, doesn't excite me the way thinking of cute little Amber's does. Plus, I get to see Michael's cute big belly everyday. :) Can't wait!!

Love ya!
Dori

PS
Do you think everyone else is still asleep? I bet they wish!! :)

Utahna said...

LOVE all the pictures! I know I keep saying this but I AM SO GLAD WE DID THIS--Crys, you're awesome! I can't believe how excited I get to get on the blog and see what's new. I understand now the addiction connected to it and teenagers! Of course, I'm sure their conversations are not nearly as meaningful and relevant as ours are!!! :)
Anyway, Thanks Dori for the cute cousins pictures. I can't wait to show Lexi and Cole later. They get so excited to see the pictures, too! And..... yes..... there will be A LOT more taken this summer!! Yay!
Love--Utahna