CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Summer time...finally!!!

Hi everyone!

I had a few pictures I wanted to share of Amber. It's been so much warmer than it was last week. It's funny! The evening it snowed so much, the snow melted by that afternoon. A miracle!!! And it's been pretty warm, especially for North Dakota. Amber and I have been wearing our summer clothes. I even dared to put some shorts on, which never happens 'cause my legs are neon white!!! But since EVERYONE here has the same issue, I figured it's ok. I fit in!!! But I thought the pictures of Amber in her summer outfit were so cute! I just had to post a few. Love you all. Hope things are going well for all of you! Hey, thanks Dori and Dan for wishing Nick a Happy Birthday! He appreciated it. Talk to ya later!

Love, Crys




8 comments:

cheryl said...

oh my gosh, how gorgeous is she!!!

honestly, you have one adorable baby. Wish I was closer to hold her :o(

Cheryl

Utahna said...

I agree with Cheryl! She is absolutely the cutest thing!
Thanks for posting the pictures.
Love you guys,
Utahna

Mom said...

What a beauty! These are priceless pictures. She sure looks happy about the sunshine & that spells happy parents, too!

Love to you all, Sweetheart

P.S. How was Nicki's Birthday?

Dori and Dan said...

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, GORGEOUS, PICTURES!!!! I couldn't help but think she will be so proud of her baby pictures when she grows up. Good job taking them. :) Plus, I was missing seeing pictures!! I feel like this week has just been full of "responsible" things and I've missed communicating on the blog. It sure makes me happy! :0) I saw a new way to make a face on the computer, thank you Cheryl. Although, I don't know how you made the nose so small. Cute! Thanks to this blog, I've learned how to make happy and sad faces, winks, etc. and have gotten to do it. FUN!!! ;) :) :))) :o) (ooo-ooo, I think I figured out the small nose.)

Love you!
Dori

Dori and Dan said...

You should enter her in some baby picture contest! I bet she'd win! :)

Dori and Dan said...

I know, you're thinking, WHAT IS SHE DOING UP AT THIS TIME?... Everyone is asleep! :)
Love you!!!
Dori

Dori and Dan said...

I notice that my comments late at night get sillier and sillier...at least to me! I think I'm having way to much fun! ALL BY MYSELF! Okay, I'll stop! Good night!

Utahna said...

Dori--you freak!!! You have me laughing out loud! Yes, GO TO SLEEP when your boys are asleep! You need the energy for the next day, crazy woman!

xoxoxoxo
Utahna