CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Missed "talking" to you over the weekend!






Hi Guys,

Missed blogging together over the weekend.  As an FYI, our plans changed in going to LA because Tom got really sick on Friday night and wasn't up for the drive and socializing still by Saturday afternoon.  Mom and Garry were still kind enough to let the kids come and visit so Tom and I had a nice quiet evening Saturday and actually had a chance to have uninterrupted conversation! Thanks, you guys! :)
Also wanted to share some pictures of Lexi and Cole from their water polo tournament Saturday morning.  They had fun and we had beautiful weather all weekend! --sorry, Crys :( Mom and Garry made it out to see their game, too!
Anyway, hope you enjoy them!  Happy Monday everyone.
Love, 
Utahna

2 comments:

Crys said...

Hi!!!
Love the pictures!!! I missed talking with everyone this weekend too. I felt like something just wasn't normal. Kinda sad how addicted I am. Anyway, glad we're all back on the blog. Love you!

Love, Crys

Dori and Dan said...

GREAT PICTURES!!! They look so big! Cole is funny with his hang loose and peace signs. That water looks so good! Did you know that submerging yourself in water is suppose to help balance out hormones? Anyways. I'm glad you told me you put pictures up on the blog. They look great and do adorable!! I didn't get on as soon as I would have liked, but my downstairs is clean. :) I'm sorry Tom was ill, but I'm glad you and he had some quality, uninterrupted time together. That was very nice of Mom and Garry to still watch Lexi and Cole, even if you weren't going out of town. I'm sure Lexi and Cole would have been bummed if they didn't get to go. I have pre-school here tomorrow, but I'll try to get on earlier. Love you!
Love-
Dori

P.S. Hi Crys!