CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Michael's 1st Hair Cut

After I re-read what I wrote about the hike and the incorrect grammar I used. I'm kind of afraid to write anything else. Especially late at night. :) But here goes anyway. I thought everyone could use some pictures for Tuesday. These was actually taken the last Sunday in March ( week before conference.) And I had to give him another hair cut last Saturday. The front was in his eyes. The first hair cut was mainly to cut the hair above his ears, they had passed his earlobes. Love you! Enjoy.




5 comments:

Dori and Dan said...

GOSH!!!!!!!!! I did it again. These were taken........ not these was. I shouldn't try to type in the dark either. I'm all messed up. Happy Tuesday!

Crys said...

What cute pictures!!! I love it. He looks so handsome. Man...you're brave. It's hard enough for me to cut Nicks hair and not be nervous. Anyway, love you! Good job with the haircut. You look great by the way!

Love, Crys

Mom said...

Hi Dori,

I wrote last night but the email window went down just as I went to send it. I said you look cute as well as your handsome boy! How did you get him to sit still long enough to cut it so cute? He looks so adorable - I lowe the before & after pictures! Thanks so much for sharing something that's unrecoupable & we would have missed out.

Lovingly,

Mom & Garry

Utahna said...

I agree with everyone above!! Michael looks precious and Dori...... you look HOT! Bet your 'baby daddy' is walking around with a cocky smile!!!! Right, Dan?

Thanks for sharing!
Love you all!!
xoxoxo Utahna

P.S. I tried to "clean up" Cole's shaggy hair a while back and then it grew out so hopeless looking that I gave in and took him for a haircut from a Pro last Saturday. I can do Tom's because he just wants the clippers and short all over. Cole's needs more finesse! Hat's off to you, Dori! (And Crys, for cutting Nick's!)

Dori and Dan said...

You're too funny, Utahna!!!! I showed Dan and he started laughing. Especially at "baby daddy".

I'd wear that outfit every day if I thought it would do that for me everyday. :) You're funny! Thanks though.

Love ya-
Dori