CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I know--Don't blink or you might just miss me!!!

Hi guys, sorry for not joining with all of you sooner. I don't get on the computer half as much as I use to. too bad we didn't have this when I spent most of my day on line. Oh well, I'll just have to try and do what I can when I can. I have been reading once in a while and love the pictures. I've printed them out to have on my frig. Their all growing up tooo... fast! Heck! Christopher is going to be 17 soon enough. Now that's CraZy!!! I will work on getting some pictures on here. I will have to figure out how to do, that, next!

Take care of ya all!
Cheryl

4 comments:

Crys said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you posted. If you need help with posting pictures, let me know! I love you. Look forward to seeing you hopefully in July! :)

Dori and Dan said...

YEA!!! I'm so glad you posted. I've been thinking about you missing out, so I'm glad you're here! Look forward to seeing you soon.


Love-
Dori

Mom said...

Hey Cheryl,

Thanks for letting me know that you had posted on the Blog. It's so much fun doing this, I think! I'll look forward to your pictures & hearing what you have to say. Love to the family, too!

Mom

Utahna said...

Hi Cheryl!
I was hoping, too, that you were reading on the blog and near to posting, as well! I am excited to see that you are on and now we can all communicate better! :)
I'm sorry I'm the last one to respond! I had a CRAZY day and couldn't log on at work! I'll try to check in sooner during the day so you can read the responses the SAME day you write them!:) Wouldn't that be nice? :) Miss you, Utahna