CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cutting Pictures OFF The Blog

Last night I went to show Dan the pictures from the blog, since he hasn't had a chance to see them. I also planned to copy some of the pictures from the blog and paste them to a separate file. But I noticed some of the pictures are gone. Like Chris and his girlfriend, the picture of Cheryl and Michael, and Crys and I holding the babies. By some chance is someone cutting and pasting the pictures, instead of copying? I don't know if there is a way to paste those pictures back up or not. Crys, do you know? I know we all want these pictures. :)

Love-
Dori

4 comments:

Mom said...

Hi Dori,

I don't have them but sure do want them, just like you said. I hope they come back on soon. How long do they stay in our blog normally - do you know? Hope you are doing great today.

Tons of love,,

Mom

Utahna said...

Hi,

I found them at the bottom. When you get to the end of the current screen, there is a label that says "Older Posts." Click on that, and it should take you to the place where I saw the picture of Chris and Jordon.
Hope that helps.

xoxoxo
Utahna

Utahna said...

Oops! And the other pics you mentioned were there too! :)

Dori and Dan said...

Thanks you guys! Crys called me to tell me I could also click on the individual posts on the right side with the archive. Sorry to panic! :)

Love ya-
Dori