CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I started this in comments but figured I wanted it for everyone so I went back to New Post......anyway....

Thanks, Dori! Glad you picked a picture of me with my face covered!! I had to enlarge it to see if it was me. I don't even remember taking that picture! :)

Anyway, I was glad to make the calls. I hope I wasn't overbearing or pressuring in any way, either. I was just trying to coordinate schedules with 4 busy families--no big deal!! :)

I've marked that date on our calendar, too. On a side note, after I got off the phone with everyone, Tom tells me, "You know, Hon, that's the weekend I am in LA for a tournament on Sat. and Sunday." I could just scream! I was worried about coordinating 3 other families, and my own one had an issue! No worries... he'll be around Friday and Monday so we can work out some "seeing time" of him--if not, he won't be missed! hee hee This is all about the girls reuniting anyways!!:):) Right? Right? Can I get an "Amen, Sista!?"

So, I don't want that minor conflict to change our plan of the 11th thru 14th. If that works for Cheryl, it seems to be the one that works best for everyone else, too. We'll wait to hear from Cheryl for confirmation. :)

So, I'll see if I can post some pictures tomorrow from work. We'll see! Dori's were really good. Great picture of Mom and Garry! :)

Miss you all. Love you all!
xoxox
Utahna

2 comments:

Crys said...

I am so excited!!! Thanks for taking that on Utahna. I appreciate you trying to work around all of our schedules and make it the most convenient. I'm sorry Tom won't be there the whole time. Isn't that how everything always happens?! Anyway, I'm glad we'll be able to see him some of the time. Love you! Can't wait to see you guys!

Love, Crys

Dori and Dan said...

WHAT??? Tom won't be there? I'm so bummed! Should we try for a different time? What about during the week before 4th of July? Dan is really going to be bummed when I tell him. He might want to just go with Tom to water polo. Actually, he'll probably want to go golfing for the weekend. Well, maybe he can go Saturday and the rest of us can do something. I'm sure if I set up a tee time for him, it will help ease the blow. I was telling Crys, that after we do this one, we should have like a girls weekend out like we had talked about before. I love you! Well, talk more later.

Love- Dori