CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm lovin' seeing all these pictures!!!

So...Seeing all these pictures of everyone is so awesome. It's crazy to think that we are all living separate lives and have missed out on so much. But I'm glad we have this now and are able to stay in contact more and see each other, even if it's pictures! I went through some old pictures that I don't think you all have seen. Most of them are when Nick and I lived in Monterey. Seems like a lifetime ago. We miss it!!! :( But we are liking it here a lot more. It's starting to warm up a lot. So it's so much better!!! :) Anyway, here are a few of the pictures. Love you guys! Can't wait to see you!!!

Love, Crys Christmas time in Utah 2006

Our 2nd Anniversary
May 28, 2007

Halloween 2006 ( Harry Potter and Hermione Granger)
Halloween party at our house

When I first moved to Monterey

4 comments:

Utahna said...

Crys!!

LOVE the pictures of you guys!!! SOOOOOO glad you posted them! I have seen the bottom two--Loved the Harry Potter costumes and the picture of you in Seaside. But I hadn't seen the top two. I will print them out and add them to our refrigerator collection!!!!

Can't wait to see you, too! Our reunion is going to be such fun!

Have a great day!
Love,
Utahna

Dori and Dan said...

I'm so glad you posted those pictures. You are so beautiful!!!! Sexy momma! I love seeing the bottom picture of you every time you comment. It makes me just want to hug you. Keep smiling. :) I'm glad the weather is getting nicer. I was thinking at some point in the night about those UV lights we were talking about. Maybe you'll see some on clearance since the season is changing. Good luck. I'm off to bake rolls for Joseph's class. They have state testing this week and the teacher said they could bring in a snack for themselves or for the class. At Joseph's request I'm making rolls for the whole class. Fun, fun! :)
Love- Dori

Utahna said...

You're such a good mom! Joseph must be stoked that HIS mom is baking for all of his friends and can bring something in fresh! Unless I plan way ahead, Lexi or Cole's class gets something from the STORE!! Oh well! At least they can bring SOMETHING!! But Dori's fresh-baked goods can't be beat!! :) Love you all--Utahna

Mom said...

You all continue to amaze us with all the things you do. We're so very proud of each of you. Thx again, Crys, for setting this up for us to enjoy. It's really awesome.

Bushels of love,

Mom & Garry